Introduction to Engineering GraphicsA Drawing Workbook
- Publication Date: 2000
- Dimensions and Pages: 297 x 210 mm, 304 pp
- EAN: 9781868143351
- Recommended Price (ZAR): 380.00
Engineering Graphics forms part of every engineer’s training. This interactive workbook for the beginner engineer has developed out of internationally acclaimed research on spatial perception methodology, and is written to the requirements of the National Qualifications Framework.
- This interactive workbook contains over 100 drawing exercises
- Answers to Practice Exercises are supplied in the workbook, facilitating self-assessment and enabling students to study at their own pace
- Fully annotated examples are provided
- This book is written to the SABS standards for engineering graphics
Errol van der Merwe is a Lecturer in the School of Mechanical Engineering and Charles Potter is Associate Professor of Psychology, both at the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg.